Oscraps

Brave Wings
faerywings

Brave Wings

November Challenge #2 - Different Size Scrap — https://oscraps.com/community/threads/november-challenge-2-different-size-scrap.38542/

I worked backward when I made this ATC. I was stumped by not being able to use a photo for this challenge, I found a word strip I liked first, and then made the card based on that.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
love the cute bird family and perfect matching wordart. great ATC, thanks for playing the challenge!

Chris.......this is PRECIOUS!!!!!! :lovey3: :beatingheart::voodoodoll::beatingheart: LOL While clicking through my "latest used" emojis, that voodoo one was supposed to be a heart, but the whole thing shifted and inserted my favorite voodooo emoji instead. I figured you WOULD enjoy it, since you are like me....but just know, it was supposed to be a solid red beating heart, instead :giggle4:

Chris.......this is PRECIOUS!!!!!! :lovey3: :beatingheart::voodoodoll::beatingheart: LOL While clicking through my "latest used" emojis, that voodoo one was supposed to be a heart, but the whole thing shifted and inserted my favorite voodooo emoji instead. I figured you WOULD enjoy it, since you are like me....but just know, it was supposed to be a solid red beating heart, instead :giggle4:
Bwuahahaha!! I am glad that you kept the voodoo one. And of course that one is in your "latest used" group :D

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename