Oscraps

Bountiful Collection & ArtPlay Mini-Palette Roma Dahlias
dwsewbiz

Bountiful Collection & ArtPlay Mini-Palette Roma Dahlias

More dahlias from our weekend trip the Swan Island Dahlia farm - this page focuses on red ones!
Note all photos are as taken on my iPhone - they really are this bright, the sky really was that blue.

"The thing about dahlias - yes, they are stunningly colored, but more intriguingly, they are so perfectly formed. No one could draw them as well, each blossom a marvel of symmetry..
Swan Island Dahlia Farm
September 25, 2021
Credits list
ArtPlay Bountiful Collection
ArtPlay Mimi-Palette Roma - free with $20 purchase during iDSD weekend, which starts tonight!

MultiFotoTemplate Album No 2
Urban Stitchez Leaves No 4
Autumn Word Art Mix No 4
A pretty straightforward application of MultiFoto Template - duplicated the FotoBlendz + stains for each of the large blended photos, rearranged some of the frames.
Key to the page is a Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer over all the background (Bountiful Artsy Papers + Transfers) to get deep reds and yellows.
That great gate, from Mini-Palette Roma, is also under this adjustment.
Title from Autumn word art with stroke + drop shadow.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: isDK and jlholden15
Wowzer! I was just thinking about how our fall color is so subtle as to not even be noticed. ;)

i adore !all these bright colors and at the same time so subtle delight me the eye!

The variety is astounding. Isn't nature wonderful? I just finished reading the list of 22 newly extinct creatures, including the ivory-billed woodpecker, and this layout is a much needed affirmation.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename