Oscraps

Art Lights the Soul
isDK

Art Lights the Soul

You commented often that you noticed I was happier, not that I ever thought I wasn't. But something changed when I could play with my art more hours of every day without worrying it would come to nothing. Finally I had worked out a way to make only one book and still keep everything I created.
Credits list
aA: Paper, tapes, staples, sequins, MM Bountiful, wordArt, brushes
I'm now posting additional text from my pages in the comments below.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams
For thirty years I missed my Daytimer, but starting September it worked out very well for me to put my daily life into pdf software even though it crashed a lot. I was satisfied to save things for future viewing only in digital form, and not worry so much about my printed book running out of pages.

I finally figured out a way to keep cooking along without having to print twice as many books. ;)

art is like that - we have to create, but we also need to come to terms with what to do with it. My daughter helps me see the temporary nature of some things - she tossed all her college artwork, hardly saves anything, but keeps on creating in different ways. Anyway, love the blue leaf and the blue bird and then I look again and see the little sequins!

I love this philosophy of putting above all the action of creating, no matter what happens next to what is a work or not! nice bird photo again!

Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, those shackles that we bind ourselves in...and hooray for the Great Escape. Love your epiphany and the visual that goes with it.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, those shackles that we bind ourselves in...and hooray for the Great Escape. Love your epiphany and the visual that goes with it.
:cool: This epiphany took years upon years and some new software that crashes a lot but I'm happy with it although there's no way I'd recommend it.

So beautiful! I love the combination of colours and your art journey is inspiring.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename