Oscraps

Birthday Celebration-2
ksacry

Birthday Celebration-2

I documented my birthday celebration using a mash-up of templates, FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C and the Travel Template Album No 7 CoverSet.

Right Side Text Reads: The celebration began with presents. I got a new lens, a Tamron 150 - 600 mm! I need to use my tripod now, as that sucker is big!
We then went to dinner with my daughter at Black Angus Steakhouse. Getting there was a chore as it took 2 hours due to traffic and it is only 32 miles away! Will we go again? Heck Yes!

Right side of the double page construction: FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C Page 7 was my starting point, removing one frame, I clipped my photos to the other 3 frames, creating an extraction of the cupcakes. I added pieces from the Travel Template Album No 7 CoverSet and used ArtPlay Palette Fernweh Solid Paper #2 as background.
I extracted a photo of my camera and lens and placed it with MultiMedia Balloons No 4 #4, where I used my photo cow bell extraction as a weight instead of the bell in the cluster.
The word art is Happiness WordART Mix No 1 Wood Word “Life” with ArtPlay MiniPalette Modish “Celebrate” WordART.
Credits list
The FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C is On Sale Now for a limited time.
FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C

ArtPlay Collection Fernweh is On Sale Now until August 2nd at 9 am EDT.
ArtPlay Fernweh Collection
ArtPlay Palette Fernweh

Travel Template Album No 7
MultiMedia Balloons No 4
Happiness WordART Mix No 1
Splatters No 14
The ArtPlay Palette Fotographie is a part of Photography ValuePack No 1
Going Places: An Oscraps 2015 Collaboration
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Great double page layout documenting a very nice birthday. Love how you mixed the templates.

Yummy cupcakes! Sounds like you had a very special birthday celebration!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-template-pack-3c-ksacry-birthday-celebration-2.jpg
File size
256.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout