Oscraps

Birthday Celebration-1
ksacry

Birthday Celebration-1

I documented my birthday celebration using a mash-up of templates, FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C and the Travel Template Album No 7 CoverSet.

Left Side Text Reads: “Your birthday is the beginning of your own personal new year. Your first birthday was a beginning, and each new birthday is a chance to begin again, to start over, to take a new grip on life.” — Wilfred Peterson
I had the usual hair appointment with my long time hairdresser. What a surprise when I walked through the door and the beautiful bouquet of flowers awaited me She had remembered it was my birthday tomorrow!

Left side of the double page construction: FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C Page 4 was my starting point and I built on that, deleting the square frame and adding page 6 frames. I clipped my photos to the 2 main frames and created an extraction. I then added postage, paper and lines from the Travel Template Album No 7 CoverSet. Over all I added an overlay using Designer - Meryl Bartho MyMemories Outdoor Stories Watercolour Stripe background. I then added ArtPlay Palette Fernweh Solid Paper #2 behind everything.
The word art “Birthday” is font AuraBlue Bold with a stroke and drop shadow applied. The finish was using Beaded Threadz happy from Happiness WordART Mix No 1.
Credits list
The FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C is On Sale Now for a limited time.
FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C

ArtPlay Collection Fernweh is On Sale Now until August 2nd at 9 am EDT.
ArtPlay Fernweh Collection
ArtPlay Palette Fernweh

Travel Template Album No 7
Happiness WordART Mix No 1
Splatters No 14
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow! Those are gorgeous flowers. What a lovely sentiment and layout. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

What gorgeous photo and a great use of the template! Those photos are just beautiful!

Happy Birthday! Gorgeous flowers and a delightful surprise! Love the photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-template-pack-3c-ksacry-birthday-celebration-1.jpg
File size
247.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout