Urban Stitchez 4 (on sale July 9) Urban Stitchez 4
Artplay Palette Summer Days Artplay Palette Summer Days
Artplay Palette Tangier Artplay Palette Tangier
Skribble Blooms Skribble Blooms
JazzedUp LoopDaLoop 1 JazzedUp LoopDaLoop 1
Summer WordArt 3 Summer WordArt 3
Artsy Blendz Squash Artsy Blendz Squash

The Process
I selected a neutral background paper from AP Summer. Using the marquee tool on a new layer I created a large rectangle to use as a clipping mask for the background paper and added a shadow. For the under background layer I chose another neutral paper from the same kit. Next I selected a variety of Thin Strips Masks and aligned them on the left side of my paper. Once in place I merged the layers into one layer, duplicated this layer and flipped it using the horizontal tool and moved that layer to the right side of my paper. Using the marquee tool I created a rectangle between the two Thin Strips Masks. Once everything was centered, I merged these layers together and then clipped my photo to the newly merged layer. Elements, word art, brushes were added to finish the page.

TFL
Just ADORE this! I see me lifting this in the near future! Into my favorites it goes. :)

Love the use of the mask strips and sense of motion you have created with the loop da loop.

Love this. The strips and how you balanced the lines with the artstroke and echoed the orange in the t-shirt.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout