Oscraps

Besties
Applechick

Besties

My Aunt in the middle, no names on the back apart from the location and date; this was taken 2 days after her 20th birthday in 1927.

Process is always the same with me - start with an artsy paper as the foundation, position photograph. This was duplicated, first layer, the photo is clipped to a fotoblendz, second layer I masked then only revealed the heads so I could get a bit of definition. Transfers and overlays are sandwiched both between the photo layers as well as behind and on top. I've used both vivid light and pin light modes on transfers to give me the blue tones and slightly blue metallic paint look. I scanned the back of the photo and layered it on top of a tag from AP Noetic, erasing the top layer to allow the twine from the tag to be revealed.
Credits list
ArtPlay Brumal Collection ( on Sale for one week from 24th January 2024)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
As I said on FB, Your heritage pages blow me away...just a gorgeous blend and composition! Love the hanging tags. To have photos from 1927 is amazing!

Love the blending and textures! Fabulous heritage page. Don't you wish you could go back in time and ask them questions about what's going on in the photo?

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename