Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Palette-Brumal-Maple-Wintry-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Palette-Brumal-Maple-Wintry-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – I decided to look into photos I have with the keyword winter and noticed several trees covered in snow.
Start –File>New 12x12 300.
Paper – I placed APP Brumal Solid Papers 4 & 5 over the background layer. With Page 5 set to Blend Mode Luminosity.
Mask – Put Brumal Fotoblendz 5 on the page.
Frames – Used the frames from Artsy Layered Template 262 over the lower left corner of the mask.
Photos – I choose 3 pictures of snow-covered trees. The focal photo was attached to the mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask and I used Edit>Fill to change the colors of some of the layers of the mask. The other two photos were added to the frames in the same manner. One of the photos I duplicated so I could also use it in the lower frame.
Transfers – Artsy Transfer 5 was placed on the lower right and Overlay 2 was on the right.
Elements – The snowflake I duplicated twice to form a visual triangle. The winter twig was placed across one of the double frames Ten added the confetti to be like snow falling.
Title Cluster – Started with a Brumal Word transfer, added the metal word “Wintery and the beads “Chill”.
Brush – Placed Brush 16 to the left of the frames.
I check for drop shadows.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata