Oscraps

Benjamin's View
mrstoa

Benjamin's View

This is my layout for the Camera Corner Challenge
My young grandson (now 21) viewing the Sussex Downs. One of my favourite photos -

Credits: All Anna Aspnes started with Artsy Layered Template 20 using various kits including Artsy Blend Squash Papers

TFL
Not only beautiful, but a fine example of perspective. Love your use of AA's goodies and your blending.

Just LOVE this photo - that couldn't be anywhere but England. Beautifully scrapped, J, fabulous blending and colour scheme.

H
OH MY!!! This is so gorgeous!!!! Fantastic photo for the challenge and you have created a real masterpiece!!!!!!!

wow what a beautiful photo, that orange of his suit really stands out to give an awesome perspective! love all your blending! gorgeous page! - ps thanks for the comments on my hockey pages - the Devils played in Vancouver last year so no photos and this year they dont play here in NJ until Feb

Wonderful example of scale--that little guy overlooking the vast countryside! Love the red loop da loop accenting the beautiful shades of green!

oh Jack, what a super gorgeous page!! the blending, the photo!! oh my! this is a treasure!!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
mrstoa
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout