Oscraps

Believe. Everything is Going to Be Alright.
isDK

aA ALT Epoch
daniel-jerico-iJP-hMgs_Qc-unsplash
kelly-neil-omEpnvmwWz0-unsplash
silver-ringvee-WIWs3maaX1Q-unsplash

We were happy when our favorite eggs showed back up in the Safeway, where they made the aisles one way and reduced visitors at any one time to 30% of what used to be store capacity. Our focus was avoiding stress, box breathing, and finding and sharing as much humor as possible,.

I was inspired by Marleen's rooster, to make an Easter page, but it turned into another documentary. Art journaling has always been a form of therapy for me. :)
Even your eggs look artsy. I was trying to photograph a cracked egg today and here is your wonderful photo! I find going to grocery store extremely stressful. It's nice that you can find some humor in the experience.

I love your storytelling pages, no matter the subject. The Easter colouring makes it a happy page. Glad you found some eggs.

Love your uplifting Easter page. The interior of the cracked egg-priceless. Ive been doing pickupthink after 2 more weeks I might just venture to the grocery just to get out. Right now our best move is chatting with the drugstore prescription drive through gal. Happy Easter

I love this Easter page in great colors, I love also how youve blended the eggs, have a very happy Easter and take care!

Egg-selent! I love the colors and the carton of eggs. The cracked open egg and the paper textures are genius.

I love reading your story and the effects you made on the eggs the cute chicks and the cracked eggs. Standing O for you.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=630861&postcount=1

Oh this is great! So colorful and uplifting! Glad you are finding humor and comfort! Those eggs are just awesome!

Bonne ide de mettre un peu d'humour dans ces moments.
Page fantastique.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout