Oscraps

Beech-Mountain-Page-8
vickyday

Beech-Mountain-Page-8

Journaling reads: Sunflowers, be they big or be they small I love them all! Mostly the wild flowers were white or yellow so the pink clusters were a pretty contrast. And, it’s always fun to watch the bees and other insects enjoying a meal from the nectar of the flowers!
“...Look at all the beautiful flowers of the field. They don’t work or toil, and yet not even Solomon in all his splendor was robed in beauty like one of these!” Matthew 6:28 (Passion Translation)
I tried to look up the names of these flowers but didn’t have very good success. The large blended photo might be African Bush Daisy, however, they really were not growing on a bush.
The yellow clusters may be a wild parsnip.
The pink flower is a Spirea.
The field of flowers I’m going to call daisies, as that seems to be what most of them are a type of.
Credits list
I started off with the 8th template in the set. I picked a color from the main photo to use in the background. I used the mask, stains and frames from the template, filling them with color picked from the photos.
WaterColor Template Album No 2 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts are Mistral and Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful wildflowers! I especially like the photo of the field with the yellow and white combination among all the tall stems/grass.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename