Oscraps

Beech-Mountain-Page-2 Left Side
vickyday

Beech-Mountain-Page-2 Left Side

Journaling reads: We debated whether or not to ride the Goldwing or drive the car. Of course, the determining factor was the weather. Thunderstorms off and on were predicted. The temperatures were high and the humidity was awful! My body shuts down in extreme heat and humidity. So with those variables in play, we opted to drive. Thank You, LORD, for leading in that decision! We would have been thoroughly soaked by the time we arrived to our destination!

When we left Winston at 12:45 on Monday, July 3rd, the temperature was 90. When we arrived on top of Beech Mountain right at 4:00, the temperature was in the 60’s! Just a slight difference!

Sometime between 3:30 and when we arrived at the condo at 4:00 it stopped raining. I was glad we didn’t have to unload the car in the rain! Especially since we were on the third floor! Great height for looking out over the mountains but not so fun to climb with a bum knee! Mark was sweet to take most of the load up the stairs!
Credits list
I started off with the second template in the set. I filled the background with a color picked from the main photo. I used the mask, stains and frames from the template, filling them with colors picked from the photos.
WaterColor Template Album No 2 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts are Mistral and Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love the color of the paper with those photos. The template is wonderful and love the blended photos. I really like the way the photos make it feel like it is in the '60's.

This is beautiful and very nit. Love the blending and the color of the background. Wonderful photos and journaling!

The rainy roads made for lovely photos. Nice that you didn't end up soaked. That background color is just perfect for these two pages.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename