Oscraps

Beech-Mountain-Page-15
vickyday

Beech-Mountain-Page-15

Journaling reads: Like anytime you go on vacation, the time for leaving for home is bittersweet. For me, I was looking forward to being back in my own bed!
The name of the apartment we rented is “Pie in the Sky”. I’ve heard that phrase but wondered what it could mean for the apartment. “Britannica Dictionary definition of PIE IN THE SKY. [noncount] : something good that someone says will happen but that seems impossible or unlikely : a very unlikely or unrealistic goal, plan, etc.” I’m thinking it probably means if you stay here, you’ve found your PIE IN THE SKY! It was a nice stay. I choose to say my PIE IN THE SKY will definitely happen and will be realized when I finally reach my promised heavenly home!
We stopped at Cagney’s Kitchen in Wilkesboro on the way home for breakfast.
We saw a bear cross the road and head up the bank into the woods as we drove down Beech Mountain!
The sun finally broke through the morning fog and clouds as we got closer to the valley!
Leaving the mountains behind.
Credits list
I started off with the 15th template in the set. I picked a color from the photos to use in the background. I used the mask, stains and frames from the template, filling them with color picked from the photos.
WaterColor Template Album No 2 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts are Mistral and Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a gorgeous page! Your photos are amazing and your journaling is fantastic! I had so much fun reading your journaling and the "pie in the sky" story! I agree, there will be nothing like our heavenly home!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename