Oscraps

Beech-Mountain-Page-1
vickyday

Beech-Mountain-Page-1

Journaling reads: Beech Mountain is a mountain in the North Carolina High Country and wholly in the Pisgah National Forest. Its elevation reaches 5,506 feet and generates feeder streams for the Elk River. Nestled on the top is the Town of Beech Mountain. ~Wikipedia
Elevation: 5,506′
Prominence: 1,440′
Mountain range: Blue Ridge Mountains
Coordinates: 36°11′02″N 81°52′53″W / 36.18389°N 81.88139°W
We are not beach people, but it is ironic that we ended up at a different kind of beach.....Beech Mountain. Unbeknownst to me, I had reserved a place in ski country! I guess we were able to rent the condo for “cheap” because it isn’t ski season! However, the advertised price was almost half the actual charges after taxes and fees! And it was on the 3rd floor, which was not good for my left knee! But, all in all, it was a very nice place and plenty comfortable for what we had planned to do.....absolutely nothing but eat, sleep and play games and enjoy the cooler temperatures and lower humidity! Check, check, check, and check! The country is beautiful! And the clouds from our “Pie in the Sky” view at the Pinnacle Inn Resort were just lovely! Thank You, LORD, for our enjoyable time away! July 3 - 6, 2023
Credits list
I started off with the very first template in the set but actually only used the frames because I decided I wanted the whole map to be seen instead of blending it into the background with the template photo mask. I picked the road color shown on the map and filled the background.
WaterColor Template Album No 2 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts are Mistral and Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
The topography map is a Google Map screen capture
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added