Oscraps

Beauty
joannebrisebois

Beauty

LOVE this new collab by Paislee Press & TaylorMade!! :)

journaling reads:

"This is you discovering the beauty of nature from a little ladybug. This is me reminded of the beauty of life from a little you."

Everything (except flowers & stitching) from the B-Side Kit by Paislee Press & TaylorMade Designs available here at Oscraps
Flowers - Grandma's Pressed Flowers (freebie) by Weeds & Wildflowers
Stitching - Hand Sewn Neutrals by Kate Hadfield
N
oh my GOSH!!! joANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is stunning! *she* is stunning!!! WOW!!!!! and the placement of that scroll is sheer perfection!

WOW!!! Fabulous job with this kit...and I love all the flowers you added. Your design is just brilliant!!!

Joanne, kill me, why don't you?? This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pic is beautiful, and that collab is fantastic, love the softeness of the flowers and your design is perfect, awesome, beautiful page!!!

Wow! Joanne...EVERYTHING about this is perfect! I love the selective coloring on that photo!! And the flowers and the stitching...perfect! Definitely deserved to be a DST standout!!!

oh joanne, this is so beautiful. perfect pic, perfect layering-----PERFECT page!

holy moly....joanne!!!!!!!! this is absolutely, unequivocally, stunningly (running out of adjectives here..hee hee) GORGEOUS!!!!!! i LOVE it!!!

Layout information

Category
Joanne Brisebois
Added by
joannebrisebois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout