Oscraps

Beautiful Story
comlodge

Beautiful Story

The image is one of mine taken some years ago of 5 of our home bred fillies, all by our foundation sire Silver Wind Van Nina (dec)., running in their paddock, lush with grass.

A beautiful story of dreams becoming reality and turning into hope for the future. Also a reminder that the current drought will break and our paddocks will be green again.

After the style of Cocodou's Anna Lift 02/09/19-15/02/19 for October Challenge #5 - Copycat

Photo: My image reworked in Photoshop CC to give it the look of a water colour painting.

Layout: Anna Aspnes whose work I stumbled upon on a resource site I have used for some years. Thank goodness, led me here and to the wonderful world of Digital Scrapping.

AA Artplay Breakaway Solid Paper #3 & #5 Blended and textured
Shadow created using a layer style, separated onto it's own layer and warped to give the illusion of a bend in the image
AA ArtsyKardz Chill 1 & 6 blended and masked
AA White Paint # 1, 6 & 8
AA Different Strokes #7-8, 7-7,7-2, 7-9
AA Breakaway Overlay #2
AA Coolglows#4-6
AA Labeled #2-5C & Spackle Texture #4-1
Such a great capture. Love the editing effect. Yes the drought continues. Cross fingers we all get rain soon. I despair for the animals/birds that can no longer access water.

What a lovely page! And I will pray for some rain for you! It really does look like a water colour painting! Welcome to the O!!

This is an amazing lift !
Your photo and colors are so beautiful !

Thank you for joining the challenge !

Wow, wow, wow.... those colors! Beautiful effect! Love the story behind it. Wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
comlodge
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout