Oscraps

Beautiful Mother
SeaShelly

Beautiful Mother

Beautiful Mother

This is a photo of my beautiful mother at the age of 14. She is truly a beautiful person.

Blending:
All papers are from Ashalee Wall's Kit "Tween"
I used a background paper. Then I took a half sheet of the heart paper from the kit and blended it into the background. I made a harlequin cutout of her pink stars paper and blended it on top of the heart paper. I also used the pink stars paper to mask TaylorMade word art, and blended it a little. I made an oval cutout of Ashalee Wall's green paper, and blended it, then I placed the vintage image on top of that and blended it.
Can you tell I was having fun!

Credits:
Oscraps.com
Kit: Ashalee Wall Designs - "Tween"
Extras:
Frame (for name): Ashalee Wall Designs - "Fancy Frames"
Quote: Designs by Sue Cummings - "From My Notebook: Assorted WordArt - Mothers Day"
Butterfly: Joanne Brisebois Designs - "Butterfleurs"
Pressed Flower: Jeni Cantrill Designs - "Pressed Flowers: Set 1"
Beauty WordArt: TaylorMade Designs - "Clip It! with words"

digitalscrapbookplace.com
Vintage ClipArt: MD Designs - "Vintage Matrimony Brushes"

Special Thanks to Ashalee Wall, Sue Cummings, anne Brisebois and Jeni Cantrill for their kindness and generosity.
Oh WOW!!! This is such a stunning heritage layout!! LOVE it Shelly!!! I love seeing all the fun you had with blending the papers!! Fabulous job!

This is beautiful! And I love that it is in the gallery next to the page of your folks anniversary! I swear that your mom still looks exactly like this photo. (14...man she was gorgeous!)

N
wow!!! THIS IS STUNNING!!! GREAT work, girl!!

so pretty mom. I love this photo of grandma. great lo.
loves n ugs (i'm running out of ugs!!!), k

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
SeaShelly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout