Beach style

Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Surfs Up Collection**on sale**

ArtPlay Palette Surfs Up
ArtsyTransfers Surfs Up
Beach WordART Mix No 3
RippedPaper No 1
Surfs Up No 1

Process: I started wth an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Surfs Up and placed a photo (Pixabay). I tried a lot of ways to blend the photo into the background but had to give it up. I added another photo and started to try to blend this one with the paper. The first one was still visible in the layer stack. I also duplicated the background several times with different blending modes and placed some transfers from ArtsyTransfers Surfs Up. I moved layers around and I really like what I saw after a while. The colors were nice but I missed a photo. I found one with beach houses (Pixabay) and it was perfect for the colorful background I had created when the blending mode was set to Darker Color. I added brushes from ArtPlay Palette Surfs Up and placed these in to the bottom right corner to get a darker part here. The ripped heart frame comes from RippedPaper No 1 and the wordart from Beach WordART Mix No 3. A brush from Surfs Up No 1 was recolored into green and I finished the layout with the bird from ArtPlay Palette Surfs Up.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
i already love colourful beachhouses, but you have made them even more beautiful. love this!

Love this urban vibe. The colors are fantastic and that pink flamingo is a fun, unexpected element!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename