Oscraps

Eva's Sweater
musicmom3

Eva's Sweater

I knit my daughter a sweater.

Overlay, edge, and paper value packs on sale now in the store!

I used Potpourri paper #4 for my base, then stacked a bunch of the other PotPourri papers atop on color blend mode to add extra subtle texture. I added my photo, doing a simple brush/layer-mask extraction. The Artist Edge Overlays were really useful here as a way to define the photo, a selfie that was cut off at both the top and the bottom—I used one overlay as a frame and another as an accent. Also, I got some deeper pop on the paper texture at the bottom by duplicating my background paper (#4) on color burn blend mode, then whisking away the top of the duplication with a layer mask. Two stitched borders—one straight, one askew—finished off this design, and I also added a branch and a handful of buttons.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
A warm and fuzzy hug from miles away ... how awesome! Love the stitching and the fabulous photo!

I love the combination of your extraction against the white background!! What a lovely way to send a hug - one that keeps giving!!❤

Warm like the sweater and I love the lines and potpourri paper that are also handmade.

Great use of stitches! makes sense, right! and a great looking sweater! I may have to lift this for a page about the sweater I just finished for Oz :) Perfect tonal embellishments.

Gorgeous page - love the design and the journaling. What a wonderful way to send a hug.

Always like to see your knitted creations! A beautiful one for your daughter.
Love the use of the stitched paper and the stitched frames as element choices.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename