Oscraps

Baraka
K

Baraka

Wow this one took me a long time! Im glad I finally finished in time before I pick him up tonight! =) For everyone asking, a savannah is a new breed of cat, it is a hybrid between an African Serval and a domestic cat. They are sold based on how closely related to the serval they are, my little one is an F2, so 2 generations away from a serval ( his grandpa is one).

Journaling reads: I am so happy I am finally getting my first Savannah. I had been looking at savannahs hoping to buy one since I was 15 years old, and began paying your breeder when I was 17. It has now been two years, and I have finally finished paying. I was planning on getting an F1, however out of the 11 F1 kittens born at christmas last year, only two were boys, and they were already taken. She told me that I could wait for the next litter, but attached a picture of you, telling me that even though you were an F2, you would be perfect for me. I knew right away that you were. These are the last pictures that she sent me, and I cant wait until Thursday when I go pick you up from the airport and finally bring you home. We have the house prepared and savannah-proofed, waiting for your arrival. I am so excited to finally meet my new baby boy!

Credits:
boxes one, leaves, star- by Annie Manning at Paint the Moon Designs
baraka- brigit's Gralpha
Date Bits frame- Misty Cato Designs
'Family' tag Alpha- by Tamara Pahlke
tag, bg paper- Scrap Ladies
font- scrapbook by twopeas, kozal says hi
staples- kit harmony by sueli colbert
love word art- by Ashalee Wall
key, paper- milla designs
'serval' alpha- paper alpha by Monika 69
'ears' alpha- by Lisa Whitney
'prince' alpha- painted alpha my manda j
brush- deviant art
crown, mesh, frame - Rustic by Marianne Wahlberg
oh the cats in the boxes are soooo cute! I love this... very creative and nice!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
-KrYsTaL-
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout