Oscraps

Bah Humbug!
Bush Girl

Bah Humbug!

This is for the hOme for the hOlidays challenge-scrap you New Year traditions, but I was wracking my brain as to how to attack this until I saw Jodie's rawking New Year wordart (and of course Amanda's awesome template, and lo! I see some of Nina's brushes!).

So, join the challenge, use Jodie's WA and enjoy the New Year celebrations - as for me, I'll be in bed with a cup of tea!!! Bah humbug, indeed.

Credits:
Template & Background Paper: TaylorMade Designs, oscraps.com, Taylored Sketch 3 Template
Papers & Ribbon: NinaScraps, oscraps.com, Square Grunge Brushes
WordArt: Jodie McNally, oscraps.com, Im talking bout.....a New Year: 2009 WordArt
Frame: Debra Tope, oscraps.com, Chippy Frames 1
Sprinkles: TaylorMade Designs, oscraps.com, Life+Sprinkles Vol 2
Brush: NinaScraps, oscraps.com, Square Grunge Brushes
Drop Shadows: Debra Tope, oscraps.com, Drop Shadows freebie
Font: 321 Impact & American Typewriter
This cracks me up! So honest and so true! Well I hope your night goes well, despite the drinking and kissing. Happy New Year!

Woot Selena....I swear you must be channeling me!!! I am the scrooge of NYE too! Hahahahahaha "Just another day" Love your layout :)

I LOVE this layout! AND I LOVE the fact that you and Cat were celebrating New Year's Eve here in the Oscraps chat room.

I am so with you there. I am sitting here. My kids are asleep, and I'm wondering how long I should wait before going to bed. Oh and fireworks... seriously are driving me nuts. Don't they know my kids are sleeping!? This layout is GREAT!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout