Oscraps

Back to Work
musicmom3

Back to Work

At almost five weeks, and back to the studio the growing family went.

Sometimes it feels hard to keep up with the photos, but it's important to me to document the changes in the daily rhythm of life as well as my grandson's growth—I so wish I had many more photos (not to mention photo books) of me and my three as littles. So I am relying on the aA template albums, which are fast to use and easy to customize with recoloring and embellishing. Here I also relied on the Multimedia Leaves to carry the green across the spread.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Ah yes, time to adapt and grow. Great they have a business where this might? be easier? I like the gold color/texture buddies between the cowl and baby photo background. Also like the circles on the particular dates - this kind of thing very important to me too (although not really sure why - ha ha).

Back to work with the little guy is so great. How cool that they can work and have him there. Terrific photos continuing to show the busy life of a family with a newborn.

How much photos do you have of this adorable, little boy ❤️ What a great blended background, love of course all the photos and the composition, another great memorie page!

Ah yes, time to adapt and grow. Great they have a business where this might? be easier? I like the gold color/texture buddies between the cowl and baby photo background. Also like the circles on the particular dates - this kind of thing very important to me too (although not really sure why - ha ha).
Other than compulsive documentation LOL, the only reason I can think of about my date-mania is that establishing time (and, in my case, place) suggests some control over this crazy world. With baby layouts it is natural, I guess, as there really are big differences between one week and the next, but I date EVERYTHING!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename