Oscraps

Awesome Sauce
pmjames

Awesome Sauce

Created with the Artplay Euphoria Collection On Sale now with a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until March 29, 2023 at 9am EST, plus a splash of elements from the Photography Value Pack, on sale during March, 2023.
Credits list
Artplay Euphoria Collection (available until March 29, 2023)
Artplay Palette Euphoria
ArtsyTransfers Euphoria
MultiMedia Spring No.3
Happiness WordART No.3

Photography Value Pack (on Sale during March, 2023)
ArtPlay Palette Fotographie
ArtPlay Palette Snapshot

Other
Artsy Layered Template No.294
Paper Textures No.17
Beaded Threadz No.3

Process A Solid Paper was adjusted via Hue/Saturation to create the Background Layer. The Frames and a few Other Layers were used from Artsy Layered Template No.294, enlarged and rearranged on the page. My images were extracted. My Focal Image was placed into the Bacckground and my two supporting Images were clipped to the Frame Layers, with an artsy Paper clipped behind. One Image was desaturated. Overlays, ArtsyTransfers, Transfers and Paper Textures were placed into the Background. Splatters, Dimensional Elements and WordART were placed on top. Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
A fun, fabulous layout, and photos, Michelle! Luna is adorable, and DJ really shows the love and connection in these pictures. I love her hat, and the colors.

I love that hat! These are the happiest photos, and the colors are terrific. You used those frames to maximum advantage!

This happy girl just makes me smile every time I see her. What a joy! Love the purple and gold.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-euphoria-Michelle-Awesome-Sauce.jpg
File size
255.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout