Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-impressario-diane-nature.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-impressario-diane-nature.jpg

A freeform page with lots of blending.
Quilt photo on the left blended with an Impressario Transfer. On the right I used two FramedMasks No. 1 and a circle frame from ArtPlay Reverie, with another copy of the iceplant flower photo set to Normal but reduced capacity (this toned down the gold).
The rest of the photos are blended with masks and brushes, then Impressario Transfers (including the lace) to further the blending of the background.
My intent with a page like this is to set the background "stage", then pop the subjects on top.
Two extractions of Oz done with iPhone, then a photo of Cher clipped to a Frame Mask.
I made a custom cluster by extracting the eucalyptus pods (used the Quick Selection tool and this went way easier than I expected.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Impressario Exclusive Palette included with Masterly Brushes class
Urban Threads 22
Framed Masks No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wonderful blending of the flowers and quilts. Love Oz's concentration on trying to knit/crochet! The blended frames add a subtle touch.

Everything works together here in such an organic flowing way...well, maybe Oz has a bit of a way to go before his individual fiber art is flowing, but he's well on his way! The quilts!

Cute haircut :)
Love the pop of pink and that everyone is enjoying your quilts and crochet work.
ha ha well, Cher is definitely misbehaving - she's supposed to be on the denim cover - she pushes it out of the way to get to the quilt :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename