Oscraps

Autumn Music
Miki

Autumn Music

Credits list

Autumn ValuePack 3 by Anna Aspnes aA October ValuePack Special Offer

Autumn ValuePack 3
Artplay Palette Woodland (papers, transfers, button, word transfer)
Artplay Palette Glance (twig, overlay)
Painted Leaves 1
Wood AlphaNumber Set 2

Artplay Palette Caducous (leaf transfer, splatters)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 4
Scattered Leaves Preset 1
Skinny Lined Overlays 3
Music Notes 2

Process
A solid paper from APP Woodland was used as the foundation for the page. The painted leaf was stamped onto the page. A transfer from APP Woodland was clipped to the leaf, duplicated with the blending mode changed to vivid light. The word transfer from the kit was also clipped to the painted leaf (blending mode changed to hard light). The layers were merged, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light. A Music Note 2 brush was added. APP Woodland artsy paper 1 was clipped to it, duplicated several times, using the color burn and linear burn blending modes. Transfers from APP Glance (recolored) and APP Caducous were added. Scattered Leaves were stamped onto the page, along with some splatters. The page was completed by adding MM Sprinklez 4, word art and a frame from Skinny Lined Overlays.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Congrats on the SO! Well deserved! Love everything about this, especially the scattered leaves and the skinny frame (I've not seen those before).

This is just stunning. I would frame this and put it on a wall if it were mine. The blending of the different patterns is perfect. Congrats on your well-deserved GSO!

Be still, my English major heart,… The absolutely perfect quote on the perfect background. Yay on the well-deserved GSO.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename