Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-autumn-romance-collection-diane-icecream.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-autumn-romance-collection-diane-icecream.jpg

A story of an ice-cream cone with On Sale aA Classic Autumn Romance Collection.
I started with the 2 photos on the left, using Frames from the Romance Artsy Layered Template, doubling them and placing a dark paper from Romance in the "b" frame.
Autumn Romance FotoBlendz used to blend the two photos. Photo on the right supplemented with brushes, transfers and Gold Leaves (color adjusted) which are carried through to the left side.
Various ice cream comes used to embellish.
To balance the greenery in the photo on the right, I added a greenery embellishment from ArtPlay Summers End, just recoloring the berry.
Trickiest part was grounding the extraction of Oz, since it was cut off at the legs. I used stains, brushes, Threadz and elements.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
I didn't even notice the cut off legs, I was only looking at his face! What a look he's giving, just precious. Great job camouflaging though. Love the way you balanced the greens and the faint pink triangle.

I didn't even notice the cut off legs, I was only looking at his face! What a look he's giving, just precious. Great job camouflaging though. Love the way you balanced the greens and the faint pink triangle.
Oh good about the legs! This time the pink triangle was very intentional :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename