Oscraps

Aunt Maggie Left page
Applechick

Aunt Maggie Left page

My Aunt Maggie was the second eldest of my Dad's family and the eldest girl; she was probably quite a complex character but kept her cards close to her chest as the saying goes...
I love seeing the photos - love the little curl on her forehead in the one photo - how lucky to have these old photos
I think you are right best to get the photos on these two pages!

Love this page and the story. The last line got me, 'musty fur coat'. My grandma's coats always smelled like moth balls. I still have one of hers, a black cashmere swing coat. I had to have the shredded lining redone, and I still wear it, rarely.

The lavender flowers are the perfect compliment to the classic photos of your aunt! Wonderful heritage page!

I was hoping to see what you did with this new template! Beautiful! I love the simplicity and the use of AP Homemade with the lace and flower on both pages!

The vintage coloring is perfect for your Auntie's photos. Such an interesting woman she was. Wonder if the loss of husband and its grief made her almost a hoarder?

I love seeing the photos - love the little curl on her forehead in the one photo - how lucky to have these old photos
I think you are right best to get the photos on these two pages!
I can never get enough of old photographs, I often wonder what happened to all of this Aunt's pictures when she died - lost forever no doubt!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename