Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eudamonia-fotoinspired-diane-onthego.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eudamonia-fotoinspired-diane-onthego.jpg

I am having a good time with the new FotoInspired Template Pack 3C - always been a fan of torn frames!
The photo on the left is made into a sketch in the MySketch iPhone app, then colored by brushing in part of the original photo.
Background is ArtPlay Eudaimonia Bonus Papier, and the bonus element (scooter) recolored blue to match the rest of the colors.
Otherwise photos clipped to frames (used Pages 3 & 4), brushes added for color balance and visual triangles.
I like the left side of the page's sketched photo and the head just peaking out at the bottom right! I also like what you did with the scooter coloring. I was wondering what to do with that scooter and now you have given me inspiration!

I like the left side of the page's sketched photo and the head just peaking out at the bottom right! I also like what you did with the scooter coloring. I was wondering what to do with that scooter and now you have given me inspiration!
Thanks! and yeah! I was having a hard time with that scooter too, but it's just so good. I tend to be very literal with my embellishments, but it fit with the title!

Love the yellows and blues! Such a happy page. The photo of Oz reading ... melts my heart!

You have captured such wonderful memories on your beautiful page. The colors are perfect and that little scooter is a fun bonus. Your little Oz is so precious

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
194.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout