Oscraps

Astoria Sunset
ksacry

Astoria Sunset

Our first night at Astoria was positively magical with it's glorious sunset! All of it was seen from our hotel balcony. Astoria, Oregon, May 14, 2023

Construction: I started with a mashup combination of FotoInspired Template Pack No 3B pages 10 & 12, moving and flipping layers. I clipped my photos to the various fotomask layers and the circle frame mask. I added color to the rectangular frame and the paper. Blended in HandWritten Recipes No 1 #3 on the paper. I added a couple of Stitched By Anna Bitz White No. 1 to the top of the template’s circle frame and the stroked frame. I added some Circle Stains No 1.
All my photos were better set off by a dark paper, so for the background, I used ArtPlay Palette Canyon Solid Paper #5 with adjustment layers Black and White, Invert and Brightness (Creative-Black & White Negative Adjustments Preset in PS ver. 24.5).
I added word art, beaded threadz to finish.
Credits list
The FotoInspired Template Album 3B is On Sale now.
FotoInspired Template Album No 3B

ArtPlay Canyon Collection is On Sale until May 29th at 9am EDT.
ArtPlay Canyon Collection
ScriptTease Nature No 1
Homemade BrushSet Bundle set is on sale
Homemade BrushSet Bundle
Circle Stains No 1
HandWritten Recipes No 1

Other supplies:
Uplift WordART Mix No 11
BeadedThreadz No 3
Travel WordART Mix No 2
BigWords Travel No 1

Stitched By Anna Bitz White No. 1 is a part of the Stitched by Anna ValuePack No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
The way the light reflects from the buildings onto the water is fantastic. The contrast between the warm colors and the cool ones is perfect.

Fabulous use of the Template layers to make it your own. Stunning images to go with it too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-foto-inspired-template-pack-3b-ksacry-astoria-sunset.jpg
File size
251.1 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout