Oscraps

Grand Canyon
ksacry

Grand Canyon

Text Reads: We were dog-tired after a couple of days hiking the rim of the Grand Canyon. Hiking for us didn't mean we went on any trails but mostly paved paths, well over 10,000 steps a day. Nevertheless, we were determined to see everything we could in those few vacation days.

Construction: I started with the ArtsyLayered Template No 192. I clipped my main photo to several of the paint layers. I then swapped out the 2 template frames for the 3 vertical frames in the Canyon palette and clipped my one photo to all 3 frames. I placed two layers from FotoGlow Mix No 2 #3 over the sun in the photo.
I then used the palette’s Artsy Paper #4 for the background. I added ArtsyTransfers Canyon #4 to the left edge with a partial clipping of the framed photo.
I placed the palette’s Flower Button (color adj) with Lined Word “The View” (Multiply blending) at the bottom of the frames.
I placed a word cluster at the top of the frames with palette brush artstrokes and words, the WoodWords No 2 “hike” (duplicated with Multiply bending and a Solid Color adj), and the word Awesome in font Joyful (duplicated with a black offset and drop shadow).
Credits list
ArtPlay Canyon Collection is On Sale until May 29th at 9am EDT.
ArtPlay Canyon Collection
ArtsyLayered Template No 192
ArtPlay Palette Canyon
ArtsyTransfers Canyon
WoodWords No 2 is only available as part of the collection.

Other supplies:
FotoGlow Mix No 2
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love split framed photos, and yours is the perfect accent to the wider landscape that's blended into the background.

I love how you've used gold for your title, it really bring out the colour in the mountains. The light in your framed images is perfect!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename