Oscraps

ArtSale SurfsUp CherryBlossoms
dwsewbiz

ArtSale SurfsUp CherryBlossoms

This is Tom McCall Waterfront Park along the Wilamette River in Portland, just about a 2-mile walk from our house. The blossoms are at their peak and lots of people were out (safely) enjoying them.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Surfs Up Collection **ON SALE**
Scenic Template Album 2
Repeat WordArt Mix No 1
Surfs Up Artsy Papers, with that wonderful pink to reflect the cherry blossoms, forms the foundation. Scenic FotoBlendz used to blend the large riverfront photo, and two frames from Scenic used to clip my photos. A third photo clipped to a Torn Paper frame, included with the Surfs Up collection. Lots of Transfers from Surfs Up added for blending and texture. Title, journaling a a few elements complete the page.
They look beautiful against the skyline. Love that you captured the trail behind the helicopter.

Gorgeous! So fleeting, but don't those blossoms really draw us into the moment? What you've got going on at the top with the colors and textures really contributes to the visual treat. This is one gorgeous spread.

Beautiful photos and page. We used to live in Corvallis and loved visiting Portland. We enjoyed the water front park. I'm so glad you can safely enjoy it now. ♥

Love the beautiful blossoms (as I look out the window, I see snow flakes here!) Beautiful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename