Chickadee
shutterbug5

Chickadee

Credits list
AnnaRelease Surf's Up March 31
MultiLayered FotoBlendz No 5
Urban Stitchez No 9
Urban Threadz No 21

I used 2 plain papers with the blending mode set to luminosity. I used 10 paint, stain, and transfers layers next. I then used an artsy transfer and 4 more transfers. On top of them I used a MultiLayered FotoBlendz No 5 as a mask for my photo. I used the 2 frames from the Artsy Layered Template No 267. For embellishments I used a Urban Stitchez No 9, an Urban Threadz No 21, and a button. The advice from a chickadee I found on the internet. Thank you for looking.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love these little cheerful birds, and am surprised when they're still around when it's minus 7 F here in the wintertime. They look delicate but they prove they're tough. Love the blue and your blending.

These guys are so gregarious and are feeder faves here in NY! Love your pix. Just put out my bluebird feeder today with the (yucky) mealworms. Wish I could take pictures as well as you do!

I get these little guys at my feeder too but I don't have the camera to be able to get good photos of them. They're one of my favorites. The little patch with the advice is so cute!

I love the "advice from a chickadee" you found - it works perfectly for this page and great words to live by.

Love the Chick-a-dee. As kids we used to put sunflower seeds on a rock and wait for them to land. Beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
shutterbug5
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename