Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Evanish Relax
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Evanish Relax

After several days of working with FotoInspired, which I love for the order and simplicity, I needed an organic composition of my photos - the moon seen from my back porch as I let Cher in the yard for her night break, Cher at her favorite park, a wonderful confluence of blooming trees at one of our local churches, and a rare shot of blue shy as a backdrop to our beloved plum tree. The sign is an extraction from the top of Mount Tabor where we sat with Cher for a rest.

Photo on the left framed with Evanish Transfers, then the photo was duplicated in Overlay mode.
On the right I used a WaterColor FotoBlendz.
Photo of Cher clipped to the mask of the Evanish frame, then a second copy of the photo clipped to the Frame in Overlay mode.
Starfish from Sea Sprinklez used as stars, Splatters from Sea Sprinklez placed along with the title (Outer Glow + Bevel/Emboss).
Large clockface in Overlay mode, then MM sun used to create a Visual Triangle with the moon and the clock.
Threadz placed for another Visual Triangle.
The photo of the plum blossom against the blue sky almost didn't make it in, but I wanted a surprise pop of color.
The page on the left is very Van Gogh with the light, the swirls, and the stars. I'm glad you're seeing blue skies.

I love how your photos and these pages tell such a unique story of your day. All of the smaller details add up to making it outstanding.

I love the touch of the frames red flowers on the right and some red text on the left.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename