Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Cynefin Collection -OzWeek
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Cynefin Collection -OzWeek

At 9 months, Oz loves the phone when he can get his hands on it, uses his swiping finger really well (have to make sure he doesn't buy anything), can take selfies, is stacking his rings, climbing into his toddler bed, and eating solids well, especially loves strawberries and bread products.
Credits list
Classic Artplay Cynefin Collection - on SALE starting 11/3, including Family Word Art Mix 2
ForoInspired Template Pack 2U
Recipe Sampler Pack 2
ArtPlay Palette Strawberry Preserve
Acrylic Alpha

Oscraps Hello Collab (purple elements)
This page was a color challenge because I wanted to include the photo with the purple flower. I desaturated it a bit, then added some purple stains and elements on the opposing page for balance.
Background is ArtPlay Cynefine Artsy Papers and Transfers.
Masks/Frames from FotoInspired 2U spread over the 2 pages to give some open space.
Elements and words arranged in Visual Triangles.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh! He is growing up so fast!! Cute photos of the little guy!! Love the title cluster on the right hand page!

what precious memories in these 2 pages! the floral touches are the most beautiful effect!

Love the napping photos, all stretched out! Yikes, 9 months already!

Good at taking selfies (too funny!)
I think its so cool that he's going to have this to look back on someday. So different than the box of random, undated photos my mom had in the garage.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename