Oscraps

Anderson Overlook
isDK

Anderson Overlook

After the long drive to Santa Fe, we wanted an easy morning and headed to Anderson Overlook, a half hour from The Lodge. The morning was so hazy we had stowed our cameras when the sun surprised us and popped out. After more than twenty years, this trip brought back a lot of memories.
Credits list
aA: Papers, frames, brad, brushes
KPertiet: Paper, wordArt, ephemera
There was still a lot of fall color but it was very hazy.
We pulled off at the overlook, leaving the steady stream of heavy traffic.
The interpretive sign showed Santa Fe Baldy at 12,632 ft. but we couldn’t see the details, just headlights on cars coming up the mountain.
The Cerro Grande Fire in May 2000 changed everything and we hadn’t been back. The view was so worth the drive.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Ok this is so cool - I really love how you made this look like a traveller's notebook with the photos on the pages but everything ties in so wonderfully. Really love all of it!!! Standing O!

Love that background and the book you've created makes for a gorgeous page. Well deserved Standing O!

Congrats! Wonderful photos of your adventure--love all the elements you add to your pages and the journaling always makes it seem so intimate.

This has such a cool old-fashioned look to it. Perfect "Santa Fe" background, love the notebook and ephemera and gorgeous photos!

nice presentation of these beautiful photos . I love the vintage side of this travel book. congrats for standing o

Love the tattered notebook and hint of Navajo print in the background. Beautiful and congrats on the Standing O!

Congratulations on the Standing O! That tiny piece of tape on the right was a find. Perfect fit for this page.

Des pages toujours pleine de trouvailles et de surprises, j'aime beaucoup cette présentation en carnet de voyage, bravo pour le standing 0 !!! :)

Like everyone above, I LOOOOOOVE the notebook... your double page looks so real... I hope you are turning your layouts into an album....

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename