Oscraps

Artsale 2-17 ArtPlay Neige
dwsewbiz

Artsale 2-17 ArtPlay Neige

The snow brought so many people out, cross-country skiing down the streets and playing on coasters in the park.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Neige Collection on sale starting Feb 17 for 1 week, including ArtPlay, Artsy Layered Template 221, See Word Art, and Snowy FotoBlendz 3, all used here.
FotoInspired Template Pack 2Q (frames)
Winter WordArt Mix (title, rotated 90 degrees)
Flowers from APP Anaphora
Artsy Papers from APP Neige used as background, with lacy Transfer creating the snowy curve. Background reused from my first Snow page). Photos blended with Snowy FotoBlendz. Frames from FotoInspired 2Q.
Love the juxtaposition of the flowers in the snow and the front/back of the fire engine. Really cool photos and layout!

Those poor daffodils must be shivering in the snow. I know I am. Super page with lots of interest.

While the daffodils are probably not too happy, I do love seeing them surrounded by snow.

I thought daffodils had to look like that! They always do here. Interesting to see the fire truck.

Les jonquilles doivent avoir un peu froid ! Moi aussi en regardant les photos ! C'est très beau

Winter with snow is so very beautiful, the daffodils are great like the fire truck, the red match perfect on your pages!

Looks like you got lots of snow! Beautiful photos and color contrast of the red and yellow!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename