Oscraps

ArtPlay Moira *ON SALE*
dwsewbiz

ArtPlay Moira *ON SALE*

Last day to save on the ArtPlay Moira Collection.
"By the time we reached Lime Kiln State Park on the far side of San Juan Island, my feet were tired. We parked at the beach and wondered how far away was the lighthouse. I thought about skipping the lighthouse. We barely walked 100 yards before we could see it just around the bend, a short and worthwhile hike up the slope. My favorite view was through the trees."
April 25, 2022
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Moira Collection **on sale**
I have a lot of photos from our 5-day trip (not all of them tulips ;-) )so I tried to keep thsi simple. My favorite photo of the lighthouse was clipped to all 3 frames of Postage Frames No 2. On the left I added another copy of the photo in Overlay mode and on the right another copy, normal but at reduced opacity.
On the right the photo of the lighthouse is in Hard Light mode against a Moira Artsy Paper, then Artsy Transfers were used to extend the rocks (they worked out perfectly!).
Simple embellishments.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love your page! I too like the photo through the trees. I've visited many lighthouses through the years, all up and down the pacific coast, but I have not gone to this one.

Love the stamp framing of the lighthouse on the left page and the larger repeated image and blending on the right side. When I finish seeing the NP's, touring the countryside for lighthouses will be next.

Love the way the background is faded on the left and the lighthouse is in focus. Also love the edgier look of the lighthouse on the right.

I love how the frame on the right recedes behind the rocks and gives so much depth to your pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename