Oscraps

Play Time
ksacry

Play Time

Text Reads: Play the Time Speed Distance (TSD) Game in your car. The game that takes you places. A scenic drive on country roads. A fun auto sport competition for teams of all levels.
My husband and I have completed several TSD Road Rallies since 2006. Our favorite rally is the "Raindrop," put on by Rainier NWRC Club. They supply easy-to-follow instructions and lots of breaks, which are more important as you get older :) We always have fun.

Construction:
I was inspired by Anna’s Jouer Live session yesterday (a part of the Bonus in the ArtPlay Jouer Collection), I started with ArtPlay Palette Jouer Solid Paper #5, resizing it, rotating slightly and adding a custom drop shadow. Then I clipped the Jouer Artsy Layered Template to the paper, turning off some laters and deleting the frames.

I added ArtPlay Palette Jouer Solid Paper #4 as my background. I duplicated and flipped it. I then changed Opacity on each to 50%
I added MultiMedia Frames No. 7 #3. I clipped my main photo to the round frame mask of #3. I turned off the other frame. I placed MultiMedia Frames No. 7 #1 and rotated the oval frame to better fit my second photo.
I used the double wheel imprints of MultiMedia Frames No. 7_4 in Blend Mode Overlay. I duplicated and placed one at the top of the frames.
I added ArtsyKardz Jouer MultiPack 3X4 #2 below the oval frame bottom edge, turning off unused layers.
I added Play WordART Mix No. 2 Word Transfer Prompt in two places.
I added Automobiles No. 1 #5 stamp near the page top edge.

For the clusters, I used the elements from MultiMedia Frames No. 7 #1, #3 & #4, rearranging and eliminating items I didn’t want. I recolored the heart (MultiMedia Frames No. 7 #1). I added just the blue button from BONUS Jouer Element, recoloring to a teal color.
I extracted the word “play” from BONUS Jouer WordArt AdultPlay and then added a black stroke to make the thin lettering more bold.
I placed Play WordART Mix No. 2 Wood Word “time”. I added a shadow and changed the hue to be a slight yellow.
The text is font Arial Narrow, the standard template’s text boxes, to which I added the extracted word “fun” from Play WordART Mix No. 2 Word Art “NeverStopFun”, to the end.
I placed near the bottom page edge the Play WordART Mix No. 2 Word Saying “IfYouPlayGames”, condensing slightly.
Credits list
Wonderful page and the road rallies sound like a lot of fun. Love the round frames, beautiful blends, and awesome journaling.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename