Oscraps

Artplay Brumal, MRTA6, World
dwsewbiz

Artplay Brumal, MRTA6, World

Ozzy wanted to play with the “ball” on top of the bookshelf. We brought it down and “whee” he loved spinning it.
A new Melissa & Doug table and chairs is a bit big still, but will serve for future lessons and artwork. We resorted to YouTube on the big TV to get him to stay still for a few minutes.
Credits list
ArtPlay Brumal Collection - ON SALE
Month Review Template Album 6
ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer (numbers brush, colored)
MultiMedia School
Artplay Palette Learn (Artsy Paper & Transfers in Background)

On the right I blended the photo of Oz and the globe using a Brumal FotoBlendz, then placed the MultiMedia School globe over it for a fun effect. The actual globe is shown in the smaller photo, clipped to the ArtPlay Brumal Frame.
On the left I used MFTA6 page 5, removing one of the Frames and the Frame Labels.
I used buttons from ArtPlay Brumal to make "wheels" (honestly, I think Oz is more interested in animals than trucks, but I need to keep his Dad and other grandma happy).
Another MM School element is placed on the left, with some turquoise brushwork to affect the colors.
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-19-January-2018.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh the places ...
Cute photos. He looks like he's ready for school :)
Perfect use of the MM School and love the repetition of the little gem button.

He's getting his first lesson on becoming a world traveler, like his grandparents! Love the teal blue/green colors and the repetition of circles! Fun!

He does keep you entertained doesn't he! A perfect photo subject for your art. Love the numbers in the background, colors and all the circles.

"Ball" is a very good word for starting to understand the world. Super cute photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename