Oscraps

Art is a Lie  Annas Ladder Challenge Day 2
minideb

Art is a Lie Annas Ladder Challenge Day 2

Ladder Challenge No.2 September 16
Complete another layout using 1 ArtPlay Palette + a Multimedia Element (not included in an Artplay)
Forum instructions https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30084
Annas Art Play Artsy Annas ArtPlay Artsy
Annas Mutimedia Art No 1
MultiMedia Art no 1

Process:

I started the page with the quote.
I added the multimedia layers. The art is all in there I just dragged them on my canvas. I duplicated the layer with the canvas texture to get more canvas. Then I added the paint brush and made a ladder to keep with the challenge. Then I decided the ladder needed screws to be stronger I made them with a layer mask and Annas hinge from the multimedia kit. I changed the background paper#2 via Hue/Saturation Hue only -29. Thanks for the challenge!!! All me another day of no scraplifting!! Im sticking to my bucket list
Love all the color and how you made the ladder from the paint brushes! Gorgeous page!

Deb - back for day two!!!! Love your page - what a fabulous quote, and I was tickled to see the ladder you created. Is no scraplifting on your bucket list???

Wonderful artwork with the quote. I love the hinge holding down the string with the heart.

Oh this is just stunning...love he texture, the strong colors, the quote, wonderful balance...all around wonderful!!

Great page! I love how you add the fun. How you used the labels as steps. Found the perfect place for the buttons. And of course the ladder. So looking forward to your next page to see if you add another ladder!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
minideb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout