Oscraps

Archive Moments
pmjames

Archive Moments

A double page spread created with the Artplay Archive Collection (on Sale for one week from 28th February 2024) as well as FotoInspired Template Pack No.3E.

Process A 24x12 inch Canvas was opened up and an Artsy Paper placed on the left-hand side and a Solid Paper on the right. My Image was extracted for the left-hand page and the MultiMedia Documents No.3 #4 was placed onto the page. I created a Cluster on top of the Frames with Dimensional elements and WordART from the Artplay Archive Collection and Others. I also added some Transfers, a Stain and Paper Textures into the mix. Transfers, Splatters and a few words completed the left-hand Page.

Page 11 of the FotoInspired Template Pack No.3E was dragged onto the right-hand side of the Layout. Images and Papers were clipped to the Frame Masks. One of the Images were desaturated to a sepia colour. One of the images was duplicated, extracted, and placed on top of the Frame. The fourth image was extracted and placed below the Template Layers. Multiple Transfers were placed below the Templates and more Transfers acced on top of the Frame Mask Layers. Splatters, Dimensional elements, and Journaling completed this double page.

• Love
Reactions: KimPay
These sports jerseys in bright blue and yellow give the double page its power.
I like the fact that the photos are large and perfectly complemented by the many small elements.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-foto-inspired-template-pack-3e-archive-michelle-archive-DPS.jpg
File size
146.6 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 500px

Share this layout