Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-artplay-mini-palette-nova-diane--Feb.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-artplay-mini-palette-nova-diane--Feb.jpg

I challenged myself to combine Scenic Templates with FotoInspired Templates - note the frame styles are the same.
I used Page 6 of Scenic Templates 11, adding the Frame CLuster from FotoInspired 3E Page 1.
I duplicated a lot of the 'ornaments' of the Scenic Template and used them to cover over the very dark palm tree trunks.
Added embellishments - always the most time-consuming part.
Note the dark blue and orange visual triangles, the duplication of threadz and the flow created by sprinklez and stars.
MultiMedia Documents were added on the right for visual weight, plus a color overlay added to the envelope.
the spectacular sunset, made even more dramatic by you with textures, is both dominant and yet a harmonious background for the small photos.
beautiful page.

Gorgeous! Love the sunset, balance of colors and how you mixed the templates. Love the overall design!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
201.3 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout