Oscraps

Apple Harvest
tncw

Apple Harvest

When I saw Joanne Brisebois Apple Bette kit I knew right away what pictures I wanted to use for a layout. The kit was perfect for my daughter's recent Apple Harvest. It had apples and lips - just perfect. I really enjoyed using the papers and elements. I am not sure if the blue on her dress should be toned down some or not. The color of her lips is the actual color. I did put a light overlay on the whole page and then erased the lips on the top picture to emphasize them a little. It might be too much, but it makes me giggle each time I look at this precious picture. I hope you enjoy it !
Thanks Joanne for the great kit!
Journaling reads: "What fun we had ! Selah enjoyed moving the apples in and out of the basket. Once and awhile she would pause to show us her newly acquired skill of giving kisses !"
Products used:
Joanne Brisebois Kit
Vicki Stegall The Gift Kit - journal spot
TaylorMade Summer Solace Kit - heart (I find I use this on a lot of digital layouts - it seems to add just the final touch that I am looking for.)
She is SO ADORABLE! What a sweet little face! I adore those photos (especially that KISS one, so darn CUTE!!!) and I love how you arranged them and that little apple cluster in the corner!

T
WOW!!! Just stunning!!! Just perfect too! Love everything about it, especially the bottom photo!

I love this! I don't think you need to tone down the blue of the dress at all and I love that you let the lips shine through! Its AWESOME!

Your layout is beautiful. I love the big picture, taken from behind.

OMGoodness ... do not change a thing ... this is stunning. And your right this freebie could have been made for these pictures!!WOW!! The big picture is incredible.

This is one of the best layouts I've seen in a long time.
Of course the pics are
absolutelyperfect
but your selection of papers and elements make this
absolutely positively
PERFECTION!

Gosh love the photo of her picking apples- just a real nostalgic feel even though it's modern day. The photo of the puckered lips--too cute. This kit was perfect. Wouldn't change a thing- it's beautiful as is.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
tncw
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout