Oscraps

AnnaLift - Grandparent's Love
ksacry

AnnaLift - Grandparent's Love

When I think of summer fun, I think of when I as a kid playing outside at my grandparents cabin in Minnesota.
Text Reads: My Grandparents, just memories in my mind of fun summers in Minnesota. For less than two weeks of summer vacation, those few days were packed full of fishing, games and and swimming. I'm forever grateful for that opportunity.

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Axiom ArtsyPaper #1 with Solid Paper #2 on top with blend mode multiply at 75% opacity as the background.
I placed Axiom FotoBlendz No.1 #2 and clipped my photo to the fotoblendz layer. I duplicated my photo with blend mode Multiply at 48% opacity.
I placed ArtsyTransfers Axiom #2 and #3 under the photo. I moved and turned off a few transfers.
For the cluster, I used ArtPlay Palette Axiom Orange Flower which I placed part of it under the FotoBlendz. I placed Axiom WordART Mix No. 1 Word Transfer Heaven over part of the flower in blend mode Multiply, this is my foundation for the word art. Over the top of that I placed ArtPlay Palette Axiom Pink Dot Tape with blend mode Multiply and 70% opacity. To the Axiom WordART Mix No. 1 “love”, I changed to a pink solid color and blend mode Color.
On top I placed the Axiom WordART Mix no. 1 Beaded Threadz “True”.
Text is font JaneAusten.
Credits list
AnnaRelease 26 July 2019 Axiom Collection with BONUS is only On Sale Now until August 3rd at 9am EDT.
AnnaRelease 26 July 2019

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Axiom
Axiom WordART Mix No. 1
ArtsyTransfers Axiom
NoteBook No. 4
Axiom FotoBlendz No. 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is sooo good! I especially like the trail of all the curvy lines leading all the way across the page and around the frame. Perfect! Great blending also!

I love how you've nestled your image amongst the digital supplies and how the artstroke circles the image!

Love this heritage page in beautiful colors, I also love the texture, the old photo is beautiful. A gorgeous page!!

Being able to spend time with grandparents is wonderful! Beautiful heritage page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename