Oscraps

AnnaLift: Birdie Babies, Part 2
zlemon

AnnaLift: Birdie Babies, Part 2

I'm a city girl, born & raised in the burbs. Never even saw a cow or horse until I was in college. So when a pair of barn swallows built a nest on my front porch, I was fascinated. This is my second batch of babies. 5 babies this time! I've been taking daily snaps. The first photo is when they were a few days old, second photo taken at a week old, third was at two weeks. They're ready to fly the nest. Big sigh.

Supplies:
FotoSquared Template Album *Retired*

Process notes:
I opened the template and clipped my photos to the masks. Duplicated two photos and applied a screen blend mode to lightened the photos. Added stains and a button with threadz for additional interest. Title was the final accent.

Thanks for looking.
Lovely progression and such fun with the different frames. Bet they were fun to watch though maybe messy.

Une petite histoire en trois photos c'est russi Christy
et oui les oisillons vont bientt quitter le nid
Belle mise en page

You will look at this page and be reminded of your wonderful experience. I love the Fotosquared Template and was glad I picked it up with it was retired. I always get comments on it when I use it.

Gorgeous work. And so sad when they fledge and are off. Every year we have a parade of fledglings on our deck rail as the parents teach the babes to eat from the feeder...the baby blue jays are my favorite because they look like dinosaurs.

love love love.
the different frames, the white space, the photos, the story behind, the soft brushes, the choice of font, the title work...perfect lift and design.

J'adore votre page Christy, le thme des oiseaux, je suis aussi passionne par les oisillons , en ce moment j'en ai beaucoup et je ne me lasse pas de les regarder , c'est tellement beau ...
vos photos sont gniales, votre serie de cadres est parfaite, trs beau challenge.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout