Oscraps

AnnaLift 6-8 Lisbon Bridge
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 6-8 Lisbon Bridge

This is NOT the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco, but it's sister in Lisbon, the 25 Abril Bridge.

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Sea Life
Spring Template Album
MuliMedia Frames
Spackle Textures
MultiMedia Accordian
  • Love
Reactions: AnaSantos
Un endroit que je connais pour y tre alle j'aime bien les trois photos dans les timbres et celle de ce fameux pont sur la droite

I looked at it quick and thought "Golden Gate" because that IS your signature bridge but it took but a moment to see where you were. This looks great--liking the expansiveness, because it shows off the bridge to best advantage. Nice to see some selfies popping up on these spreads, too. I've been doing a lot more of them ...since I hope to be traveling well into the my elder years, I find myself wanting to compile reference points of where I was in life as I go along.

Wow, this is fantastic, two pages make one, what a great photo of the bridge and from you!

How cool is this? Love your panoramic view. Always love to see your smiling face in your art too. Thanks for playing along.

Love how the accordion postage stamps extend the horizontal lines of the background bridge photo! Also really like the blue stripe paper...so refreshing!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout