Oscraps

AnnaLift 4-16 Golden Gate Park
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 4-16 Golden Gate Park

I started out attempting to just have a single dramatic photo on a page, but it just didn't work for me. But I lifted frame, blending, minimal elements, and a contrasting background.

Anna Aspnes:
Spring Template Album 2
ArtPlay Palettes Crazy Life, Bask, Sea Life
Melange PhotoBlendz
Find My Way Compass Overlays

Christina Renee Color Theory (gold lines and star)
Wonderful contrast between the two pages, but I've gotta say I'm loving the gorgeous flowers the most.

Beautiful flower and love the warm colors on the left! Wonderful double page layout!

I'm laughing... we ARE kindred spirits.... such a waste of a page to only have one photo! probably why I will have 300 pages in my albums for 2015...IF I ever get done... Too many challenges with only one photo!

Lovely pages as always....

I know exactly what you mean about the "one dramatic photo." I realized over the weekend, in conversation with a friend, that I just don't live a white space life. Exquisite spread, and what's going on in the background is swoon-worthy.

What a great colors as always, the flowers on the left side are gorgeous, together with that gold is so beautiful, an awesome page!

Just adore that you take us along on your nature adventures. Fabulous spread, love the contrast between the coors.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout