Oscraps

AnnaLift 01/11/20 - The Basics
isDK

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38861

All Anna newest release.

It was fun at first to roll the dice and see what fractals would show up. But looking deeper, there was plenty of control of the world of fractals. The slightest change in the values that described each fractal could give hugely different results. This has been called the butterfly effect since the 1800s.
The background is simply to die for beautiful, beneath your amazing fractals! You are amazing!!

Gorgeous! I love fractals. It's been a long time since I've played with them. I forget the name of the software I had.

This is beautiful! Beautiful science! Love the subtle graph paper in the background! Thanks for lifting!

Science and art! A wonderful combination! Love how the fractal designs standout against the dark background!

I love the ground and grid that you have created to support those amazing fractals!

Amazing art, loving the grid in the background. It adds the perfect "technical" touch. Thanks for playing along.

Love that dark and mysterious bg to set off the amazing fractals. The graph paper lends a mathematical touch.

wonderful ... love the fractals and the dark background ... fractals are unknown to me

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout