Oscraps

Anna Lift
CindaA

Anna Lift

Tomorrow our boy will celebrate his birthday for the first time without us. Today I had a flourless chocolate cake with ganache, vanilla ice cream, and strawberries delivered to his dorm. I wish I could teleport to share some with him. I hope he and his friends enjoy it!

I'm thankful for this challenge because I feel like it inspired some layout magic! Anna's designs makes it easy! Lots of layers here!

AASPN_ArtPlayAutumnElegance_SolidPaper
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteGoSee_Transfer
transfers - ATRiant
AASPN_ArtPlayMiniPaletteHonor_StainOverlay
AASPN_FotoBlendzOverlays16
AASPN_ArtPlayCrazyLife_Transfer
Oscraps-O-Bro-ALPHA_mcme_1 (recolored a bit)
AASPN_DistressedFrames
AASPN_ArtsyClocks
AASPN_UrbanThreadz
AASPN_ArtPlayCrazyLife_Brad
Oscraps-VIBRANT-Frame1-AASPN
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteBask_DriedFlower (recolored a bit)
AASPN_ArtPlayFindMyWay_FancyTurn
Fonts are Plane Crash and Apple Chancery
What great habits this guy has if he prefers a flourless cake. The strawberries sound like the perfect touch. Great foodie page.

aw, you must be missing him! I remember those first years my girl was away :-( Great looking cake! Love all the reds and golds! Thanks for the lift!

Aww, a big happy birthday to him and a hug to you.
Hope he enjoys his birthday cake with his friends.

Happy birthday to a handsome guy! The cake sounds yummy! Love the touches of red!

He has to eat gluten-free to stay healthy and this was the closest bakery I found that would deliver. I love that she does flourless!

Love, love, love. You did great layout magic while charmingly capturing his birthday celebration. So clever with the date dividing your design. Thanks for playing along.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
CindaA
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout