Oscraps

AnnaColor: Summer Starts Here
isDK

AnnaColor: Summer Starts Here

In mid-June I found photos of the rainbow on Raton Pass from mid-May and my note that it had rained a lot. Our friends complained about so much rain. And hail on June 5th left damage and stayed around til the 6th. An inch of rain overnight usually would be a month's worth for us.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (Eunoia), CornerSlitFrame, CrownPin, WordArt, Brushes
https://oscraps.com/community/threa...-17-2023-to-06-29-2023-rainbow-edition.37841/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: DomiD and lacy
The entire watercolor feel of this page is perfect for the rainbow- a sign of a covenant. Beautifully done!

Beautiful photo! The palette choice is perfect! The colors add pop to your rainbow photo! You work fast!

Well these colors sure work with the handsome rainbow photo. And crowning achievement with that super crown. Just wonderful, but wait a minute on those coming temps.

i like how you integrated the rainbow colours in the background. and the little crown is the icing on the cake. beautiful page.

Beautiful job for the color challenge. I love your choice of the simple element.

Now that's a great rainbow! Clever to have it start at the crown. Thank you for this beautiful start to the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename